Pescadero Gold Mustard Seed Meal Fertilizer
Pescadero Gold Mustard Seed Meal Fertilizer is approved for organic production. Our fertilizer is rich in natural plant nutrients and amino acids. Its formulation is 100% plant-derived allowing for a unique organic composition that selects for beneficial microbes in the soil. This, coupled with its highly bioavailable nutrient profile drastically improves crop nutrient uptake and therefore overall crop performance. There are no additives or preservatives used during manufacturing. This creates a unique, high-quality product that goes unmatched in the marketplace. Pescadero Gold continues to impress growers of all crops throughout North America with its ability to enhance crop performance both in the field and in container production.
- Fertilizer (NPK 4.50-1.50-1.15)
- Sourced from non-GMO seed
- Great source of organic material in your garden
- Easy to use and safe to handle
- Suitable for conventional and organic farms and gardens
- Enhanced soil biology
Applications of Pescadero Gold Mustard Seed Meal selects for specific bacterial and fungal communities in the soil. These specific communities work to improve nutrient availability for the crop, reduce plant stress, increase plant vigor, and improve yields. Scientists nation-wide have reported a consistent promotion of soil fungal and bacterial communities containing Trichoderma spp., Streptomyces spp., Pseudomonas spp., Anthrobotrys spp., Plectosphaerella cucumerina, Dactylella oviparasitica, Paecilomyces lilacinus and many more. Each of these beneficial microbes play a crucial role in the complex interaction occurring between soil and roots creating a long-lasting symbiotic relationship that aids in the enhanced production and protection of crops.
- On the farm apply 3 tons/acre – use our online tool to determine how much you need!
- In the garden apply 5 lb. per 50ft2 – use our online tool to determine how much you need!
- Incorporate into the soil 2 to 3 weeks in advance for new starts and sprouting seeds – water well
- Learn the difference between Pelleted and Milled Product.
- Contact Farm Fuel for assistance and on farm consultations at firstname.lastname@example.org